Sunday 3 March 2013

PHOTOSHOT PLAN


When planning my photoshot I will have to consider:

  • Lighting
  • Props
  • Costumes 
  • Setting
  • Camera angles

Lighting- My location is indoors, so the lighting will most properly be very natural. Once I have taken my shots I will need to consider using Photoshop to edit them, making them look brighter and more focused. 

Props- My photoshoot for my front cover will be kept very simple with the use of no props, I feel by using no props it will be more effective to the target audience. However for my double page spread I will be using props for example a microphone and a guitar. 

Costumes- In the photoshoot the model artists will be wearing modern  up-to-date clothing. The models will be dressed appropriately as they are acting as role models to the target audience. The model will have a very natural look. 

Setting- The photos taken for my front cover will be taken on a white background, I have decided a white background so the model can stand out more, as they are the main focus. The photos used for my double page spread have been taken in New York City. 

Camera Angles- The photos taken for my front cover will be close ups of the model showing face expressions making it more appealing to the target audience. However for my double page spread long shots and mid shots will be used. There will also be a few establishing shots of New York City. 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment