Saturday 5 April 2014

Audience Feedback

After finally finishing my final pages I then went on to ask a few girls from my target age what their opinions were:


Alice: " I really like all three pages, I especially like the front cover, the model on the front cover would definitely draw me in to buy the magazine, the colours and fonts used are very bright and stand out. The front cover contains a lot of magazine which is included in the magazine, I like the idea that free posters come with the magazine! Both the contents page and double page spread are well designed. The article for the double page spread is very interesting and well written promoting the girl band very cleverly.  It is very hard to come up with possible improvements... The only bad thing I would say is the double page spread although very interesting it looks very empty, maybe more images could have been used."

Maria: " I especially like the pictures used throughout your magazine, they are very unique and nice to look at. Especially the front cover the model is presented very well, almost as if he is looking at you to buy the magazine. The fonts used are very clear and bright which allows the magazine to be easily read without any difficulties."


No comments:

Post a Comment